We ask all our guests to abide by the rules and conditions displayed throughout the facility. Upon admission, it is understood that you shall ensure that all members of your party are aware of and accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to sign the waiver document.
These terms and conditions affect your legal rights. It includes an exclusion of our liability, your waiver of a right to sue, and your assumption of the risk associated with the extreme sport of trampoline, cricket, soft play and the rest of Velocity Sports and Recreation Club’s facilities. It is therefore very important that you read and understand them.
Upon purchasing a ticket from Velocity Sports & Recreation Club, you agree that the supply of Velocity Sports and Recreation Club’s recreational services and your participation is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You acknowledge that recreational activities can be dangerous with many inherent risks and hazards.
As a consequence personal injury, and sometimes fatality can occur. You voluntarily assume and accept all such risks and waive the right to sue Velocity Sports & Recreation Club for any personal injury or fatality by signing the Velocity Sports & Recreation Club’s waiver form.
- For customers under the age of 16, a parent or legal guardian is required to complete and sign the waiver form on behalf of the customer.
- Velocity Sports & Recreation Club, its employees, directors, and agents are not liable to you, your dependents or legal representatives for personal injury or fatality suffered due to the recreational activities not being supplied with due care and skill, or not being reasonably fit for their purpose or because of negligence, breach of contract, statute or statutory duty by Velocity Sports & Recreation Club.
- Velocity Sports & Recreation Club will not be held responsible for the loss or damage to any of your personal belongings during your visit to the venue.
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian for over 18 years. The maximum age of 70 can access and use the facility.
- Children between 3-5 years old must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times. Velocity Sports & Recreation Club staff will not supervise your children at any time, regardless of the child’s age.
- If you purchase a ticket on behalf of another person(s), you are doing so as the authorized agent of that person(s), and that person(s) is then bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The weight limit for an individual participant is 119 kg’s for the trampoline park and 60 kgs for the kid’s soft play area. Velocity Sports & Recreation Club recommends that if you have weight-related concerns you should consult your health services provider and receive medical clearance before availing any of Velocity Sports & Recreation Club’s recreational services.
- You should be in good health and free from any adverse medical condition. For clarity, if you are pregnant, have a heart condition, or wearing any form of plaster cast, you are not allowed on the trampolines. Please seek medical advice if in doubt.
- While in Velocity Sports & Recreation Club venue, you agree to images and video recordings being taken for security or promotional purposes. This includes imagery of yourself and any other member of your group.
- You must comply with all the directions as displayed on the safety signages inside the Velocity Sports & Recreation Club facility. Additionally, you are required to follow any instructions given by any member of the Velocity Sports & Recreation Club’s team.
- Velocity Sports & Recreation Club may suspend or cancel your participation in any recreational activities in its absolute discretion for non-compliance with these conditions, or for reckless or careless conduct.
- Willful damage to the facilities, fixtures or fittings must not be caused by anyone attending Velocity Sports & Recreation Club. Any cost of repairs due to damage caused by you or any member of your group will be charged to the person responsible for the booking.
- Velocity Sports & Recreation Club reserves the right to change its prices at any time however, it will honor any bookings where full payment has already been made.
In particular, you agree that:
- Mobile phones must not be used whilst engaged in recreational activities.
- You must empty your pockets before entering the trampoline area.
- Participants must be dressed appropriately for physical activity. In particular, participants may not wear items with sharp points or that could be considered by Velocity Sports & Recreation Club staff as a potential risk of damaging its facilities..
- You must only use socks purchased from Velocity Sports & Recreation Club
- Food or drink must not be consumed whilst engaging in recreational activities.
- All food and drink consumed inside Velocity Sports & Recreation Club must be purchased at the venue.
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol and chewing gum is not permitted anywhere on the premises of Velocity Sports & Recreation Club.
- You will not be allowed to participate in any recreational activities if reasonably considered by any member of the Velocity Sports & Recreation Club team to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and Velocity Sports & Recreation Club and is governed by and construed in accordance with UAE law. Any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UAE. If any part or provision of these Terms and Conditions are determined by the Courts to be invalid or unenforceable, then all other parts and provisions shall still be given full legal force and effect.
All bookings will only be considered final when full payment has been made and an official receipt has been given, or an official e-mail confirmation has been sent/received.
You remain responsible to check the confirmation accuracy and report any mistake to Velocity Sports & Recreation Club within 24 hours of booking for adjustment.
Velocity Sports & Recreation Club shall use its reasonable endeavors to ensure that you and your party’s participation commences at the time booked, and it shall be the responsibility of each participant to ensure that they arrive insufficient time.
We highly recommend that you arrive at least 10 minutes before your booked time starts for the formalities of the check-in procedures, which include providing an allocated wristband and checking waiver status.
Velocity Sports & Recreation Club does not offer any refunds for pre-purchased playtime.
Customers who have pre-purchased playtime may not exchange their time slot for another unless agreed in writing by a manager of Velocity Sports & Recreation Club.
Velocity Sports & Recreation Club reserves the right to re-sell any time slot where the customer does not arrive within 15 minutes of the designated start time.
Tickets are valid only for the date and time shown, and are void if tampered with. They remain the property of the Velocity Sports & Recreation Club and are non-transferable.
For birthday party bookings, please refer to the party terms and conditions.
Velocity Sports & Recreation Club shall be entitled to cancel your booking at any time. In the event that Velocity Sports & Recreation Club decides to cancel your booking, it shall use its reasonable endeavors to notify you as soon as possible. You shall be entitled to a full refund or the option to reschedule in the event of such a cancellation, but no other compensation shall be payable.